BumbleBee Tennis is an exciting tennis school in New York City! We offer tennis players the most affordable and convenient tennis lessons and programs in Brooklyn and Queens. These include: Youth Group Classes, Adult Group Classes and Private Lessons. We love the game of tennis and are very passionate about the lessons we teach. We believe that tennis should be accessible to anybody who wants to play.
We have an online sign-up system which provides you with 24/7 access to your student account and upcoming class schedule making it easy for you to enroll, cancel and check your schedule.
5 Great Reasons to play tennis with BumbleBee Tennis
- Accessible Customer Service: Our e-mail customer service is open 7 days a week in the Spring, Summer and Fall. In the Winter, we are open Monday – Friday.
- Convenient Court Locations: Fort Greene (Brooklyn), Astoria park (Queens), Peter’s Field (Gramercy).
- Easily Manage Your Class Schedule Online: Schedule and cancel your classes online 24/7
- Part of Your Community: Throughout the year we offer school donations, charity raffles, and occasionally free lessons.
- Receive Special Deals & Promotions only for Our Loyal Tennis Students: Via our monthly High Five newsletter, on a regular basis you will receive discounts on seasonal enrollment.
BumbleBee Tennis Instructors
From our experience, we recognize that an excellent tennis lesson first starts with an excellent tennis instructor. We promise to provide you with skilled and helpful instructors that will guide you through your training, resulting in one of the best tennis lessons you have ever experienced!
All Bumblebee Tennis instructors have years of experience providing tennis lessons. They are highly trained tennis professionals who are driven to offer top-notch tennis lessons. Most of our tennis instructors have played competitively and/or have collegiate tennis experience. Additionally, BumbleBee Tennis instructors are friendly, patient and are excited to teach you and your children tennis.